- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
- In earlier times, the uneducated believed that the ill had to be bled to
cure sickness...and if the patient died, it was believed they weren't bled enough. Today,
the uneducated believe that guns have to be banned to prevent crime...and if crime continues,
then they believe they haven't banned enough guns.
- Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
- If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
- Those who trade liberty for security deserve neither.
- The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
- What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?
- The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
- 164,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.
- Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
- You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Don't make more "gun control laws"...enforce the ones we already have.
- When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
- Remember, ours is supposed to be "...a government of the people, by the people, for the people."